MAG Interactive Builds on Ruzzle Brand with Release of Ruzzle Adventure
Now Available On the iTunes App Store
Stockholm, Sweden – May 22, 2014 – MAG Interactive, creators of Ruzzle, the fastest word game on the planet, today welcomes a new addition to the popular word search franchise with the global release of Ruzzle Adventure for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Available now for download on the iTunes App Store, Ruzzle Adventure is a rich free-to-play puzzle adventure game that challenges players to identify high scoring words under environmental and time restraint conditions. They transverse the land, puzzle by puzzle, while being challenged by Ruzzlers, the adorable inhabitants of the land, and avoiding the many pitfalls that wait in each dastardly designed level.
Released in 13 different languages, the game offers players the familiar signature finger-swiping mechanic that fans have come to love from the classic word game Ruzzle and builds on its addictive gameplay with a rich single player experience. Ruzzle Adventure releases with over 150 unique mind bending levels for players to master as they challenge themselves to obtain their best score to share with friends on Ruzzle Adventure’s leaderboards and social media via Facebook and Twitter.
In Ruzzle Adventure players will find:
- Lands to Explore, Puzzles to Conquer: Three vast worlds with over 150 unique skill-based levels to complete and master;
- Challenged by Ruzzlers: Do battle with Vikings, Zombie Pirates, Tiki’s and more
- Traps, Traps, and More Traps: Carefully string together large words to topple Gemstones, Stone and Slime and other obstacles that threaten your path;
- Leaderboard to Climb: Put word finding skills to the test by competing for personal bests that can be shared with friends via the leaderboard and social media;
- Boosters to the Rescue: Four boosters – extra bomb, super jump, swap tile, and shuffleboard – each with its own strategic advantage available to collect and manage.
“Ruzzle Adventure is the perfect extension of the Ruzzle brand providing a rich, single player experience to fans that love the Ruzzle gameplay, but want a solo experience that they can immerse themselves in at their own leisure,” said Daniel Hasselberg, CEO, MAG Interactive. “The game is a result of the feedback that we received after the success of our first game, Ruzzle. We are thrilled to be able to offer Ruzzle Adventure to our fans and hope that it will provide them a fun, engrossing experience while they are sharpening their word skills.”
ABOUT MAG INTERACTIVE
MAG Interactive is a mobile game company based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company was founded in 2010 with the ambition to make broadly appealing mobile games that have significant potential for viral growth. MAG Interactive’s vision is to develop a portfolio of genre-defining casual games for multiple platforms, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone. MAG’s first title, word game Ruzzle, launched in 2012, immediately became a world-wide hit, which rose to App Store’s top ten list in 148 countries. MAG’s second game, quiz game QuizCross has been a top ten trivia game in over 50 countries on the App Store. On May 22nd MAG launched its third title, a single player word game Ruzzle Adventure on the iTunes App Store. For more information, please check out MAG Interactive’s website, Facebook and Twitter.